Canon tamkare sensörlü zirve D-SLR modelini geçtiğimiz günlerde güncelledi. Yeni modelin dış ve iç yapısına, teknik özelliklere big öz atalım… Yeni 30.4 megapixel etkin çözünürlüğe sahip tamkare (35mm.) sensör ile karşımıza çıkan Canon 5D Mark IV “Dual pixel AF” özelliğini de bünyesinde barındırıyor. Genişletilebilir olarak 102.400 ISO’ya kadar çıkabiliyor. 61 noktalı otomatik netleme imkanına sahip olan sensörde 41 nokta cross type özelliğine sahip. Canon 5D Mark 4’ün yalıtımı da geliştirilmiş. 1.62 megapixel sabit LCD ekranı dokunmatik özelliğine sahip.
USA gövde fiyatı 3.500 us$ olarak listenmiş durumda.
Genel hatları ile Canon 5D Mark IV’ün dış görünümü böyle tasarlanmış. Teknik özelliklerine bakacak olursak…
Canon 5D Mark IV Teknik Özellikleri
- Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex, camera
- Recording Media
- CF card:
Type I drive (Type II and Microdrive non-supported.)
UDMA Mode 7 supported.
CFast cards cannot be used.SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards:
MultiMediaCards (MMC) cannot be used (results in error).
UHS-II not supported. If a UHS-II card is used, it may be slower than a UHS-I (depends on the card specifications).
- Compatible Lenses
- Canon EF Lenses (excluding EF-S and EF-M lenses)
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF mount
- Image Sensor Type
- CMOS sensor (Compatible with Dual Pixel CMOS AF)
- Approx. 30.4 megapixels
- Pixel Unit
- Approx. 5.36 micrometer square
- Total Pixels
- Approx. 31.7 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio
- 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Color Filter System
- RGB primary color filters
- Low-pass Filter
- Installed in front of the image sensor, non-detachable
- Dust Deletion feature (1)
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit:
Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
Self-cleaning can be done automatically when the power is turned on/ off.
After the cleaning is performed, the camera will automatically restart (Power OFF to ON).
When you use Multi Shot Noise Reduction, Clean now cannot be selected.
- Dust Deletion Feature (2)
- Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending:
The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the EOS software DPP to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Dust Deletion Feature (3)
- Manual cleaning
- Recording Format
- Complies with Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and EXIF 2.3
- Image Type
- Still Image: JPEG, RAW (14 bit Canon Original)
Video: MOV (4K video: Motion JPEG; Full HD and HD Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: Linear PCM), MP4 (Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: AAC)
* Variable (averaged) bit rate.
- File Size – 3:2 Aspect Ratio
- Large/RAW: Approx. 30.1 Megapixels (6720 x 4480)
mRAW: Approx. 16.9 Megapixels (5040 x 3360)
Medium: Approx. 13.3 Megapixels (4464 x 2976)
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 7.5 Megapixels (3360 x 2240)
Small 2: Approx. 2.5 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
Small 3: Approx. 0.35 Megapixels (720 x 480)
- File Size – 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Large/RAW: Approx. 26.7 Megapixels (5952 x 4480)*
mRAW: Approx. 15.1 Megapixels (4480 x 3360)
Medium: Approx. 11.8 Megapixels (3968 x 2976)
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 6.7 Megapixels (2976 x 2240)*
Small 2: Approx. 2.2 Megapixels (1696 x 1280)*
Small 3: Approx. 0.31 Megapixels (640 x 480)
* Inexact proportion.
- File Size – 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Large/RAW: Approx. 25.4 Megapixels (6720 x 3776)*
mRAW: Approx. 14.3 Megapixels (5040 x 2836)*
Medium: Approx. 11.2 Megapixels (4464 x 2512)*
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 6.3 Megapixels (3360 x 1888)*
Small 2: Approx. 2.1 Megapixels (1920 x 1080)
Small 3: Approx. 0.29 Megapixels (720 x 408)*
* Inexact proportion.
- File Size – 1:1 Aspect Ratio
- Large/RAW: Approx. 20.1 Megapixels (4480 x 4480)
mRAW: Approx. 11.3 Megapixels (3360 x 3360)
Medium: Approx. 8.9 Megapixels (2976 x 2976)
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 5.0 Megapixels (2240 x 2240)
Small 2: Approx. 1.6 Megapixels (1280 x 1280)
Small 3: Approx. 0.23 Megapixels (480 x 480)
- Recording Functions
- Standard: Select manually to record on either the CF card or SD card.
Auto switch card: When the current card becomes full, the camera switches to the other card automatically.
- Recording Functions Cont.
- Record separately: The CF card and SD card record the same image at a different image recording quality (Large/Fine, Large/Normal, Medium/Fine, Medium/Normal, Small 1/Fine, Small 1/Normal, Small 2, Small 3, RAW, mRAW, sRAW).
Record to multiple: Both the CF card and SD card record the same image at the same image recording quality (Also applies to RAW+JPEG, mRAW+JPEG, and sRAW+JPEG).
- Backup Recording
- File Numbering
- Continuous numbering: The numbering of captured images continues even after you replace the card.
Auto reset: When you replace the card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card.
Manual reset: Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.
- RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording
- Color Space
- sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Picture Style
Monochrome User Defined 1-3:
In Scene Intelligent Auto, [Auto] will be set automatically.
[Standard] is the default setting for [User Def. 1-3].
- White Balance Settings
- Auto (Ambience priority/White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy*, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash, Custom (Custom WB), Color Temperature
* Effective also in twilight and sunset.
- Auto White Balance
- Option between ambience priority and white priority settings
- Color Temperature Compensation
- Blue/amber bias: +/-9 levels
Magenta/green bias: +/-9 levels
Corrected in reference to the current WB mode’s color temperature.
- Color Temperature Info Transmission
- Viewfinder Type
- Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentaprism)
- Viewfinder Coverage
- Approx. 100% vertically and horizontally (at approx. 21mm eyepoint)
- Viewfinder Magnification
- Approx. 0.71
- Viewfinder Eyepoint
- Approx. 21mm (at -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)
- Built-in Dioptric Adjustment
- Adjustable from approx. -3.0 to +1.0 m-1 (dpt)
- Focusing Screen
- Viewfinder Mirror
- Quick-return half mirror
- Viewfinder Information
- Displayed with transparent liquid crystal
AF point information
Area AF frame
Spot metering circle
Electronic level (dedicated indicator)*
Digital Lens Optimizer*
Battery (remaining capacity)*
Dual Pixel RAW setting (shooting)*
AF status indicator
* Optional to display [Show/hide in viewfinder]
- Depth of Field Preview
- Enabled with depth of field preview button
- Autofocus Type
- TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor
- Focusing Modes
- Autofocus: (One-Shot AF, Predictive AI Servo AF (AI Servo AF III), AI Focus AF – Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically)
- AF Point Selection
- Single-point Spot AF (Manual selection)
Single-point AF (Manual selection): The checkmark cannot be removed from this option.
AF point expansion (Manual selection, 4 points: Up, down, left and right)
AF point expansion (Manual selection, surrounding 8 points)
Zone AF (Manual zone selection): All AF points divided into nine focusing zones.
Large Zone AF (Manual zone selection): All AF points divided into three focusing zones.
AF point Auto selection AF
- Active AF Point Indicator
- Displayed in viewfinder with transparent LCD and on LCD panel
- AF Assist Beam
IR AF assist beam only
- Metering Modes
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor: 153,600 effective pixels (480 x 320)
EOS iSA System with 252 zone (18 x 14) metering
Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points)
Partial metering (center, approx. 6.1% of viewfinder)
Spot metering (center, approx. 1.3% of viewfinder): AF point-linked spot metering not provided.
Center-weighted average metering
- Metering Range
- EV 0-20 (at 73deg.F / 23deg.C , ISO 100)
- Exposure Control Systems
- (1) Scene Intelligent Auto
(2) Program AE (shiftable)
(3) Shutter-priority AE (Safety shift possible)
(4) Aperture-priority AE (Safety shift possible)
(5) Manual exposure
(7) Custom shooting mode C1, C2, C3
- Exposure Compensation
- Manual: +/-5 stops in 1/3 or 1/2-stop increments
AEB: +/-3 stops in 1/3 or 1/2-stop increments
* Indicated up to +/-3 stops on the LCD panel and in the viewfinder. To set exposure compensation exceeding +/-3 stops, you can use Quick Control.
* Live View shooting, exposure
- AE Lock
- (1) Auto AE lock: In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.
(2) Manual AE lock: With AE lock button. (AE lock is updated each time you press the button.) Enabled in all metering modes.
- Shutter Type
- Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled
- Shutter Speeds
- 1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
X-sync at 1/200 sec.
- Shutter Release
- Soft-touch electromagnetic release
- 10-sec. self-timer, 2-sec. self-timer
- EOS Dedicated Speedlite
- E-TTL II autoflash with all EX Series Speedlites
- Zooming to Match Focal Length
- Flash Exposure Compensation
- +/-3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- FE Lock
- External Flash Settings
- External flash control:
E-TTL II Flash metering
Flash sync. speed in Av mode
Radio transmission wireless flash shooting
Optical transmission wireless flash shooting
Flash ratio control
Flash exposure compensation
Clear settingsFlash Custom Function setting
- PC Terminal
- Provided (no polarity)
- Drive Modes
- Single shooting
High-speed continuous shooting
Low-speed continuous shooting
Silent single shooting
Silent continuous shooting
10-sec. self-timer/remote control
2-sec. self-timer/remote control
- Continuous Shooting Speed
- High-speed continuous shooting: Max. approx. 7.0 fps
Low-speed continuous shooting: Max. approx. 3.0 fps
Silent continuous shooting: Max. approx. 3.0 fps
- Live View Functions
- Shooting Modes: Still photo and video recording
Focusing: Dual Pixel CMOS AF: Dual Pixel CMOS AF is possible with all EF lenses.
Manual focus: Magnify the image by 5x or 10x and focus manually.
Metering Modes: Evaluative metering 315-zone (21 x 15)
Partial metering (approx. 6.3% of Live View screen)
Spot metering (approx. 2.7% of Live View screen)
Center-weighted average metering: AE lock possible. The active metering timer can be changed.
- Live View Functions Cont.
- Metering Range: EV 0-20 (at 73deg.F/23deg.C, ISO 100)
Grid Display: 3×3, 6×4, 3×3 + diagonals
Exposure Simulation; Possible
Silent Shooting; Provided (Mode 1 and 2)
- Video – File Format
4K Video: Motion JPEG
Full HD/HD Movie: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264Variable (averaged) bit rateAudio: Linear PCMMP4:
Movie: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264Variable (averaged) bit rateAudio: AAC
- Video – File Size
- Recording Sizes: 4096 x 2160 (4K), 1920 x 1080 (Full HD), 1280 x 720 (HD)
- Video – Frame Rates
4096 x 2160 (4K): 30 fps (29.97 fps) / 24 fps / 23.98 fps
1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 60 fps (59.94 fps) / 30 fps (29.97 fps) / 24 fps / 23.98 fps
1280 x 720 (HD): 120 fps (119.9 fps)MP4:
1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 60 fps (59.94 fps) / 30 fps (29.97 fps) / 24 fps / 23.98 fps
- Video – Focusing
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Manual focus: Magnify the image by approx. 5x or 10x and focus manually (not possible during movie shooting).
- Video – Exposure Compensation
- Up to +/-3 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- LCD Monitor Type
- TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor
- Monitor Size
- 3.2-inch (Screen aspect ratio of 3:2)
3.19 in./8.10cm diagonal (2.65 in./6.74cm width, 1.77 in./4.49cm height)
- Monitor Coverage
- Approx. 100%
Viewing angle: 170 degrees vertically and horizontally
- Brightness Control
- Automatic/Manually adjustable to one of seven brightness levels
- Clear View LCD II
- Interface Languages
- 25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
- Tilt Display – On LCD Monitor
- Electronic level indicates up to 360 degree roll and +/-10 degree pitch in 1 degree increments. Precision has a margin of error of up to 1 degree for +/-10 degrees, and up to 3 degrees for +/-45 degrees.
- Tilt Display – In Viewfinder
- Electronic level indicates up to 7.5 degree roll left/right and +/-4 degree pitch in 1 degree increments. Precision has a margin of error of up to 1 degree for +/-10 degrees, and up to 3 degrees for +/-45 degrees.
- Display Format – Single Image Display
- No information display
Basic information display
Detailed shooting information display:
(Basic shooting information, Lens/histogram information, White balance information, Picture Style information 1, Picture Style information 2, Color space/noise reduction information, Lens aberration correction information 1, Lens aberration correction information 2, GPS information, IPTC information (First for EOS)
- Display Format – Index Display
- 4-image index
- Highlight Alert
- With single-image display (Info.) and single-image display, the white areas with no image data will blink.
- Quick Control Function
- Pressing the Quick Control button displays the Quick Control screen during viewfinder shooting, Live View shooting, movie shooting and playback.
- Image Protection
- Erase protection can be applied or canceled for a single image (select image), all images in a folder or all images in the card.
- Image Erase
- Erase a single image (playback and erase image), selected images, all images in a folder or all images in a card.
- Compatible Printers
- Images can be sent via Wi-Fi to a PictBridge-compatible (Wireless LAN) printer and printed.
- Printable Images
- Individual images
Specify images by folder
Specify all images in card: RAW images and movies cannot be specified for printing.
- DPOF: Digital Print Order Format
- Compliant to DPOF Version 1.1
- Direct Image Transfer
- Compatible Images:
- Custom Functions
- 17 Custom Functions settable with the camera
- Custom Controls
- Functions can be assigned to the following buttons:
Shutter button halfway pressing
AE lock button
Depth of field preview button
Lens AF stop button
Quick Control Dial
AF area selection button
- Camera User Settings
- Current camera settings can be registered to C1, C2 and C3 on the Mode Dial.
- My Menu Registration
- Up to six top-tier menu options and Custom Functions can be registered.
Up to five My Menu tabs can be added.
- USB Terminal
- For computer communication
For WFT-E7 (Ver.2.0) connection
For Connect Station CS100 connection
- Video Out Terminal
- HDMI Type C (Resolution switches automatically), CEC compatible
Images can be displayed through the HDMI output and on LCD monitor at the same time.
Images will not be displayed unless [NTSC] or [PAL] is properly set according to the video system of the TV set.
- Battery Pack LP-E6N x 1
With the AC Adapter + DC Coupler, AC power is possible.
When the Battery Grip BG-E20 is used, two battery packs (LP-E6N or LP-E6) can be installed.
- Battery Check
- Automatic battery check when the power switch is turned ON. Displayed in 6 levels.
Battery level displayed on the LCD panel and in the viewfinder.
One of six levels displayed for LP-E6N and LP-E6. The display for other power sources is different.
- Power Saving
- Power turns off after the set time (1, 2, 4, 8, 15 or 30 min.) of non-operation elapses.
Even when you set the date, time or zone and 1, 2 or 4 min. is set, it will take 6 min. for auto power off to take effect.
- Date/Time Battery
- Built-in secondary battery
When fully-charged, the date/time can be maintained for approx. 3 months
Recharge time: approx. 8 hr.: The recharge time required to provide the above number of months with no battery pack installed.
- Startup Time
- Approx. 0.1 sec
Based on CIPA testing standards
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- Approx. 5.93 x 4.58 x 2.99″ (150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9mm)
- Approx. 31.39 oz (890g) Including battery, CF card and SD memory card
Approx. 28.22 oz (800g) Body only; without battery, card, body cap and eyecup
DPreview’in Canon 5D Mark IV ön incelemesi için : https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canon-eos-5d-mark-iv-first-impressions-review
Bir diğer farklı inceleme için : http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EOS-5D-Mark-IV.aspx
imaging-resource.com’dan ISO test fotoğrafları ve diğer örnek çekimler : http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/canon-5d-iv/canon-5d-ivA7.HTM
PhotographyBlog ‘dan iç-dış mekan, aksiyon içerikli örnek çekimler : http://www.photographyblog.com/previews/canon_eos_5d_mark_iv_photos/